Sports and Extracurricular Activities
All Learn for Tomorrow students who maintain academic progress, good attendance, and good behavior are eligible to participate in Banning High’s sports and extracurricular programs. Please see he BHS Parent Student Handbook for more information
1:1 Technology District
It is the goal of BUSD to provide students with opportunities that include access to curriculum through technology. Students are provided with the electronic devices necessary for accessing the program.
Minimum Expectations for Student Performance
Students are expected to meet the expectations set out in the Master Agreement. Specifically:
- Students are expected to be on time every day and maintain good attendance to their assigned appointments
- Students are expected to remain for the full duration of their appointments. Students should not be picked up or signed out early except in the case of an emergency.
- Students are expected to complete all assignments and complete 3-5 hours of work at home each school day.
- Students are expected to earn 70% or more on all assigned work and tests.
- Students are expected to maintain good behaviors as described in in the BHS Parent Student Handbook.
If a student is not meeting the above expectations, notices of non-compliance will be send to the parent/guardian. Upon a 3rd notice of non-compliance a formal meeting will determine if Learn for Tomorrow is the appropriate academic placement for the student. After this meeting students may be returned back to their comprehensive school program.