Calendar and Bell Schedule
BrainFuse HelpNow's FREE features include:
Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
K – 12th grade, 200+ subjects available, 3,000+ subject-matter experts
Online content from Encyclopedia Britannica, ProQuest research databases, and TeachingBooks.net are available — at school, at home, in libraries, on laptops, on phones — to all.
"EBSCO is the leading provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, eBooks and discovery service for academic libraries, public libraries and more!"
A comprehensive interactive resource for research and learning for grades K-12. Includes correlations to California Content Standards and other valuable teacher resources.
Need help from Britannica?(800) 621-3900 x 7160 | [email protected]
"Provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites."
* The main links below work for accessing these resources on your school campus. Students and staff with the district/school's off-campus access name and access codes should use the "Off-Campus Access" links below when using from public libraries or other non-school locations.
Login: 64QH6CZ95G Password: [email protected]&8?c
Need help from ProQuest? See our support page. (800) 521-0600 ext. 72971 | [email protected] or visit HERE!
- CultureGrams- Concise social, cultural, and political information on countries, U.S. states, and provinces around the world. (Grades 3-12)
- eLibrary- Guided Research edition delivers one of the largest general reference collections of periodical and digital media content including more than 11,000 Research Topics (Grades 6+).
- eLibrary- Database Edition General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. (Grades 6+)
- ProQuest Central Student-designed to bring instant results to users across thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers, videos, reports, and more. This resource brings together some of ProQuest's most used databases in education, humanities, psychology, science, social sciences, and news. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- ProQuest Research Companion- a self-guided product that supports information literacy, writing, and research skills instruction.(Grades 8+)
- Schools & Educators Complete- eBook subscription database of over 13,000 titles that supports English Language Arts, Science, Math, Social Studies, Health, Physical Education, Information Literacy and Technology. (Grades 9+, possibly some content for Middle School, also includes professional development content for faculty)
- SIRS Discoverer- A general reference database providing safe, reliable, curriculum-aligned content and features for use by students and educators. (Grades 3-9)
SIRS Issue Researcher- Pros and cons on 360+ (and growing) complex social issues with relevant, credible information that tells the whole story on the major questions of the day. (Grades 6+)
Work on learning about Shakespeare, his plays, and Elizabethan England while completing puzzles, quizzes, and learning new words!
Mignon Fogarty's quick and easy tips for writing!
"The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and we provide these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue. Students will find information to assist with many writing projects."
PaperRater helps grade your paper, checks grammar and word choice as well as real time analysis for FREE!
"Poems can inspire and make us think about what it means to be a member of the human race. By just spending a few minutes reading a poem each day, new worlds can be revealed."
"The collection covers roughly 7,000 works by about 800 poets - including some of the best known works in the English language - and many obscure and forgotten works that are well worth reading ."
One-stop resources for books you are reading, including author and illustrator interviews, lesson plans, and other enrichment content.
View lessons, example problems, and more on algebra.com!
History/ Social Studies/ Government/ Politics
Everything you can learn about the 50 states!
Full profiles provide an instant guide to history, politics and economic background of countries and territories, and background on key institutions. They also include audio and video clips from BBC archives.
The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 266 world entities.
Powerful stories and media centralize African-American history.
The TimeMap of World History! All the world's history at your fingertips.
General/ Universal Resources
This website has flashcard tests and interactive maps to help for the test!
Crash Course! Watch their helpful lessons and explanations on YouTube! You won't be disappointed!
Not sure what book to read next? Fantastic Fiction can help! Follow your favorite authors, never miss a new release, and keep track of what you read!
Practice your skills in Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Spanish!
Resources available for a variety of topics and needs!
Find rhymes, synonyms, adjectives, and more!
Dig deeper into song meanings, lyrics, and trivia!
Not sure what book to read next? "Stop, You're Killing Me! can help lovers of mystery, crime, thriller, spy, and suspense find the perfect book!
Learn how to make a resume!
Information on Science, Tech, Math, Humanities and Languages!
A way for prospective citizens to test their knowledge before taking the actual test.
Maps of anywhere in the world, statistics on populations and size of countries, the current time and date around the world, distance calculator, flags from everywhere, currency conversion.
Banning Public Library-
To access World Book at home
Please use- Username: bldbng Password: library1